BLOG COMMENT POLICY – Comments on our Success Stories
AEV Architects is a serious website for things Architecture related. We are a site that provides quality product, projects, and a tool that you are welcome to use to submit for your own project evaluation. One of the ways to improve a collective resource is having interaction within the site through the use of comments on our Projects and or Success Blog Posts. In order to assure quality, we must have a policy to fight against SPAM.
While we appreciate each comment, if your comment does not follow our comment policy, it will be removed. Continuous abuse of the policy will result in permanent ban of the IP address, domain, and the email used.
How to get Support for a Problem or Question?
- If you have a general question directly regarding a project, a tip, or a tutorial that we posted, please post a comment in the post.
- If your question is specific regarding your Project then you should use our “Success For YOU” Submission Form.
- The Comment area is not the best place to ask a question that is not related to the post. You should ask that question directly to AEV using our “Contact Us” form.
- If your comment contains personal information, or you have a personal question specific to our website, we will delete your comment and use your email to contact you regarding the question.
What to Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear
- If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period (say, 1 to 2 business days), and you know that it does not violate these Blog Comment Policies, please contact us using the “Contact Us” Form
- We do not allow Keywords stuffed in the name field. You must use your name or nickname for commenting.
- Comments using keywords such as “Interior Design Company” or similar will be flagged as SPAM and deleted.
- Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared.
- Email addresses that look like SPAM will be flagged as SPAM.
Language and Manners
- This blog is written in English, so leave your comments in English.
- AEV Architects is a “family friendly site” therefore any comment that includes offensive or inappropriate language, and/or considered rude by our editorial staff will be edited or deleted.
- This is a friendly place, so please play it NICE.
- A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- All SPAM comments will be deleted because they do not add value to our site.
- We love resources as they can be really helpful sometimes, but in order to prevent SPAM and assure quality, we must limit links on the comments.
- Do not add more than two links in the comment. If you do so, your comment will be added for further review.
- DO NOT sign your comments with a backlink to your site. They will be removed.
No Personal Attack Comments Permitted
- In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in AEV blog’s comments.
- You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters.
- Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
All Rights Reserved
- AEV Architects Editorial Staff reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments.
- We also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- All comments within AEV Architects are the responsibility of the commenter, not the editorial staff of AEV Architects. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and you agree to hold AEV Architects, all subsidiaries of AEV Architects, and all representatives of AEV Architects harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- If you have any questions regarding the policy, you may contact AEV Architects staff by using our “Contact Us” form.